Waking Mars review
Waking Mars Review
Waking Mars is an application developed by Tiger Style. Waking Mars was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam, Other.
In 2097, life is discovered on Mars. When your mission of first contact becomes trapped by a cave-in, you must master the alien ecosystem to survive. Soon you stumble upon more than anyone expected, and with time running out, you will make a decision that determines the fate of a lost planet.
Waking Mars is a one-of-a-kind adventure in which you jetpack through subterranean Mars encountering a host of extraordinary alien lifeforms that operate as a living, breathing ecosystem. Learn and master the behaviors of these creatures to create ecosystems of your own design if you are to survive and discover the secrets of Mars’ past.
- Explore an open-ended network of exotic caverns.
- Decode mysterious signals and discover long lost ruins.
- Survive an unearthly world of strange creatures and hazardous terrain.
- Grow a vibrant, interconnected ecosystem of exotic plants and alien creatures.
- Cultivate one species to feed another, eliminate unwanted infestations, and research unique behaviors.
- 2012 IGF Nominee: Excellence in Audio. Features nearly two hours of critically acclaimed original music.
- A fully PC native control scheme, designed for both mouse+keyboard and for gamepads.