Trick & Treat review
500 MB available space
Trick & Treat Review
Trick & Treat is an app created by Rabbiton. Trick & Treat was first published on . Trick & Treat is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Please run the game in your Library, or the achievements may not be unlockedヽ(；▽；)ノ
And please don't press F12 to take a screenshot. It will bring the game back to tile.
A young witch named Charlotte and her maid Amelia went trick or treating on the Halloween Eve, and somehow they decided to visit a cursed mansion.
Before Amelia could figure out anything, she was on her own in this huge, ominous house. Dance with the ghosts, play with the dolls, and hopefully, she can uncover the dark past of the house and see Miss Charlotte again.
You'll play as Amelia the Pumpkin Maid. It's about exploring and solving puzzles in a spooky atmosphere. There will be some horror elements, romance, many deaths (bad ends) and a happy ending of true love.
- Warning -
It contains blood, death, jumpscares, and ghost/monsters.
- A light-hearted Halloween adventure. The puzzles are not hard, either.
- About 90 minutes gameplay.
- Original spirites and CGs.
- Multiple ends and 9 dead ends.
- A hidden room (Extra) will be available after the Normal or True end.
- A new outfit for Amelia will be available for the second run :D
- Steam Achievements
Original music in the trailer: "Halloween" by Zephysonas
Special Thanks: SophiaSW, Duelist