Biological Systems Modeling
Rugby Champions review
2 GB available space
Rugby Champions Review
Rugby Champions is an application created by Biological Systems Modeling. Rugby Champions was first published on . The app is accessible on the following platforms: Steam.
Rugby Champions brings the thrill and physicality of rugby right to your fingertips. Fight for every meter of ground in the most intense rugby game ever. Guide your team to glory and create history to become the Rugby Champions.
Main Features include:
Gameplay that flows like a real life rugby match
Unlimited possibilities mean no two games are the same
Slow mode kicking enables placement of pinpoint punts, bombs, chips, and grubbers
Slick passing system makes cut out balls and offloads easy
Realistic ball retention and turnovers at rucks
Ranging from arcade-style to a true simulation experience
Features the 2019 tournament format
- Advanced AI provides a genuine challenge to suit any skill level
- Detailed statistics for matches, players, and competition leaders.
- Half lengths ranging from 7 to 40 minutes
- Customise team players and jerseys
- Share rosters with other gamers
- Full Match Replays let you re-watch entire games.