PERFECT ANGLE: The puzzle game based on optical illusions review
500 MB available space
PERFECT ANGLE: The puzzle game based on optical illusions Review
PERFECT ANGLE: The puzzle game based on optical illusions is an application developed by Ivanovich Games. PERFECT ANGLE: The puzzle game based on optical illusions was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
Challenge your mind with puzzles that are based on optical illusions. Find the perfect angle by rotating the camera until order is restored, and discover a story that is full of mystery.
Nothing is what it seems! Sharpen your perception by beating over 100 puzzles through scenarios with no apparent structure or logic.
Detect the perfect angle in which a chaotic composition reveals the figure hidden behind a game on perspective. Test your visual acuity by accepting a greater challenge each time.
On entering PerfectAngle, you will discover an extremely beautiful place in which every object that you manage to build will bring to memory part of the mysterious life of the protagonist
Penetrate the mind of the protagonist immersed in a seductive atmosphere. Stunning graphics, original music and captivating sound effects.
- Over 100 puzzle levels based on optical illusions.
- Original soundtrack
- Original script.
- Record your progress automatically in the cloud.
- Translated into 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese and Catalan.
- Voicing by professional voice actors.
- Unique graphics and setting.
- Simple and mechanical control for relaxed gaming.
- Full support for external controllers including xBox and Steam controller.
- Windows, Mac & Linux.