Godus Wars review
2 GB available space
Fanabis.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Godus Wars Review
Godus Wars is an app developed by 22cans. Godus Wars was first published on . Godus Wars is currently available for Steam, Other.
Godus Wars mixes tactical Real Time Strategy gameplay with the mechanics of the God game genre.
It’s fun, it’s simple and it’s brutal.
- Take control of one of four Deities, each with different play styles, abilities and powers.
- Use your might to battle over 7 varied continents, through hundreds uniquely designed and modifiable levels.
- Collect over 20 different Power Cards with potentially thousands of variations and use them to gain the upper hand in battle.
- Control expansive armies with up to 50 different unit types from Archers to Catapults!
- Wield up to 8 mighty God Powers to bring devastating destruction or protection to your followers.
- Maps that change as you play with the unique deformable land - No two battles will be the same!
Godus Wars includes Godus
If you’ve not had the chance to play our delightful, Zen-like re-genesis of the God-Game on Windows PC or Mac OS X, there’s never been a better time to do so!
Have you ever wanted to play god? In GODUS, you can sculpt every inch of a beautiful world that you look down upon, where your population of Followers will settle and multiply. As you rule over your living, breathing society, a civilization will blossom across your land and offer you their belief. The more Followers that believe in you, the more powerful you will become. It is as simple to play as it is spectacular to behold. Come and lead an incredible journey - this delightful, charming world is waiting for you to make it your own.
The Early Access build includes:
- Over 70 unique and deformable levels across two continents
- 4 playable Deities with a range of abilities
- 2 base unit types - Archers & Catapults!
- 20 cards with 10 power levels!
- 2 Deity opponents - including Bryan Henderson!
- Original Godus included