GLO - Difficult Indie Platformer review
60 MB available space
GLO - Difficult Indie Platformer Review
GLO - Difficult Indie Platformer is an application created by Chronik Spartan. GLO - Difficult Indie Platformer was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
What happens in a game where most of it is hidden?
Glo is a puzzle platformer where the majority of the world is hidden. Using blind faith, glowing projectiles and memory use your skill to escape each room. Provoked by writing on the wall the story unravels as the mystery of the environment is revealed.
Tormented by the unknown environment and messages on the wall that give the feeling of being watched, Glo is found in a strange world where everything is covered in darkness.
Using whatever light can be found and blind faith, Glo must try to find a way through the darkness to unravel the mystery and escape this nightmare.
- 100 challenging levels.
- 4 epic boss fights.
- Precise controls.
- Speedrun mode.
- A world shadowed in darkness full of secrets.
- Pure abstract visuals designed to stretch the boundaries of imagination.
- Atmospheric soundtrack blended with the environment and story to build a world of emotion.
- Glo is a one of a kind experience that takes you on an emotional story of curiosity, wonder and fear. Glo combines the environment and story as one allowing you to reveal everything from nothing.
- In a world where nothing is known, everything is a surprise.