FSX Steam Edition: Airbus Series Vol. 4 Add-On review
30 GB available space
Fanabis.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
FSX Steam Edition: Airbus Series Vol. 4 Add-On Review
FSX Steam Edition: Airbus Series Vol. 4 Add-On is an app by FeelThere. FSX Steam Edition: Airbus Series Vol. 4 Add-On was first published on . FSX Steam Edition: Airbus Series Vol. 4 Add-On is available for Steam, Other.
About This ContentFeelThere’s Airbus Series Vol. 4 is a detailed depiction of the fascinating world of Fly-By-Wire technology - as well as the Airbus’ high-end systems. These powerful aircraft offer unrivaled flying pleasure. Taking advantage of "New Generation" flight deck and the latest 'Fly-by-Wire' technology, the aircraft feature simulations of all on-board systems, a complete and ultra-realistic flight computer, and much more besides. These characteristics, unique to the Airbus aircraft family, give pilots the opportunity to fly a greater variety of routes, with less training time.
- Aircraft included:
- Airbus 330-300 GE.
- Airbus 330-300 RR.
- Airbus 340-300 CFM.
- Airbus 340-600 RR.
- Airbus 330-300 GE.
- Flexible Wings.
- Detailed interior view.
- Realistic digital 'FLY-BY-WIRE' technology.
- Accurate flight dynamics (by Rob Young) - Exactly as the real aircraft, created and tested by different active Airbus pilots and instructors and based on manufacturer's specifications.
- Real simulation from complete Cold & Dark cockpit to full auto landing.
- Truly immersive sound experience.
- Numerous animations: hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passenger’s door, cargo hatches.
- Realistic auto-brake system.
- Frame-rate friendly.
- Glass cockpit with advanced digital avionics, CAT II and III landing certification.
- Interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit.
- Day and night lighting.
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat.
- Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) and caution messages.
- Radio Management panel.
- Hotspots on the panel to ease access to 2D panels.
- Pop up EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays, resizable and detachable for any additional monitor use.
- Vector graphics displays for nicer and smoother graphics.
- All the Airbus EFIS are available: Primary Flight Display (PFD), Navigation Display (ND), Engine/Warning Display (E/WD), System Display (SD), with all the system pages available.
- Advanced Configuration Module accessible through the Flight Simulator menu in game. Allows the user to select the realism level of the systems.
- Inertial Reference System (IRS) - Fully working Navigational System.
- Fully featured Fly-by-Wire system.
- Fully featured autopilot & FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) systems.
- Alert system.
FMS Features (Flight Management System):
- The flight management system is composed of: Basic features, Advanced features, SID/STAR management.