Foosball - Street Edition review
3 GB available space
Fanabis.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Foosball - Street Edition Review
Foosball - Street Edition is an application by Yuisy. Foosball - Street Edition was first published on . It is currently available on Steam.
OUT OF THE TABLE! THIS IS FOOSBALL LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE!
Tired of being stuck in the foosball table, the players of the team Rayados have released themselves, and now roam free on the neighborhood! Of course, freedom was only the first step, they aim for more: challenged by foosball teams from all over the world, these little guys are going to show us what they are made of!
Foosball - Street Edition is a 5 VS 5 arcade football game, that puts you in control of 9 teams of foosball players, each one with unique skills and abilities. Far from trying to imitate a football simulation like other games, Foosball - Street Edition focus in offering new game modes that take the player to a brand new and fresh approach into football. You have never played Bread & Cheese, Score to Win, Pass to Ten or any of the others. Are you ready?
- Foosball - Street Edition it's filled with many cool dribbles and simple action-oriented mechanics.
- 9 different teams (you start with only two, and unlock the rest of them by winning in the Story mode)
- 8 crazy fields in different locations, each one with its own hazards and challenges (the sandbox, the garden, a cold freezer and more!)
- Single Player and Local Multiplayer experience (VS or Coop, up to 4 players in the same computer)
- Play in Story mode, following the adventures of the Rayados team as they play against teams from all over the world, in order to become the true champions of Foosball.
- Play an exhibition game, a fast match completely configurable.
- Unlock another 5 game modes: Jokgu, Futvoley, Pass To Ten, Score To Win and Bread & Cheese.