Elevator Ritual review
2 GB available space
Elevator Ritual Review
Elevator Ritual is an application developed by Satria_Games. Elevator Ritual was first published on . Elevator Ritual is accessible for Steam.
Elevator Ritual is a Horror RPG game, made using RPG Maker. Naysilla, the main character must run and hide from monsters to survive, complete the puzzles and explore every place or event to find clues about what has happened and finish the game.
Naysilla is a maid at a hotel. One day she found a strange note about the Elevator Ritual and how to do it. She did the ritual, and strange things began to happen at the hotel. Darkness everywhere, people disappeared and strange creatures appeared out of nowhere. She must RUN, HIDE and even FIGHT those monsters to survive. Naysilla had to find out what had happened and figure out how to get out from this bizarre situation.
- Highly detail graphics and musics with a tense and dark atmosphere.
- Exciting Story.
- Unique puzzles ready to be solved and to test your wits.
- Hide in the closet or wall to avoid the monsters.
- Defeat bosses with a unique gameplay.
- 2-3 hours game playing.
- Press F4 for Full Screen.
- Game Control Instructions on Invetory Menu.